A daily dietary supplement for the management of intestinal bloating and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). IBS is a condition characterized by recurring symptoms of abdominal bloating, cramping, or pain that is associated with an altered bowel habit; either constipation, diarrhea, or both. In IBS, the gastrointestinal tract may function differently, processing more slowly or more quickly than in the average person.
How can Tract Star help you?
- Alleviates symptoms of bloating*
- Relieves abdominal pain associated with IBS*
- Reduces the frequency of daily bowel movements*
- Helps support and regulate the digestive system*
- Delivers 10x more active cultures than yogurt**
- 2 billion colony forming units (CFU)
- How this product can benefit you:
- Specifically formulated to alleviate the symptoms of intestinal bloating. Designed for the daily dietary management if IBS-related symptoms. Helps support and regulate the digestive system. Promotes intestinal regularity. Delivers 10X more active cultures than yogurt.**
- How often should I take it:
- Take one capsule twice daily with water or as directed by a health care practitioner. Capsules may be opened and contents sprinkled into food or drink. Take daily to maintain results. Upon initial use, product takes 7 to 14 days to take effect. Some gas & bloating may occur during the first few days as your system adjusts.
- Do not stop taking current medications prior to discussing with your physician. Use of antibiotics reduces effectiveness of the product. After use of antibiotics is completed, effectiveness returns.
- Active Ingredients:
- 2 billion CFU of Bacillus Coagulans GBI-30 6086
- Other Ingredients:
- Vegetarian capsule shell (pullulan, purified water), microcystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate. May contain trace amounts of casein (milk protein) and soy. U/Kosher. Free of the following common allergens: eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, or corn. No Gluten, Wheat, or Lactose. No artificial flavors, preservatives, or colorings.
- Refrigeration recommended for maximal potency. Keep tightly closed.
- More info:
- This product was made in a GMP registered facility. Tract Star (TM) is a Medical Food product that is intended for use by Irritable Bowel Syndrome sufferers who are under the supervision of a physician. It is not a cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome nor is it intended to replace any medication that were prescribed by a physician. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- **In an independent lab study of a simulated gastric environment with a pH of 2.0 for 2 hours, delivered more than 10 times the live cells of common probiotic yogurt cultures.