Vitamins in your body are involved in thousands of biological processes every day. Here's a little insight into who needs vitamins:
- А - for the immune system, vision, iron exchange.
- B1 - for the nervous system and heart, for normal energy exchange.
- B2 - for vision, red blood cells.
- B3 - for the nervous system, vitality and energy.
- B5 - for vitality, energy and mental abilities.
- B6 - for immunity, normal protein and carbohydrate metabolism.
- B7 - for the nervous system, skin, hair and nail health.
- B9 (folic acid) - for vitality and energy, amino acid synthesis.
- B12 - nervous system, immunity, hematopoiesis.
- C - for immunity, blood vessels, bones and joints, nervous system.
- D - for immunity, bones and teeth, muscles.
- E - to fight free radicals.
- Calcium helps ensure normal energy metabolism and normal muscle function.
- Magnesium is required for cell division, promotes normal protein synthesis, helps ensure normal energy metabolism and reduces fatigue and fatigue.
- Zinc is needed for cell division, promotes normal protein and DNA synthesis, helps ensure normal carbohydrate metabolism, and promotes cellular protection against oxidative stress.
- Selenium promotes protection of cells against oxidative stress.
Ingredients: Orange and carrot juice concentrate (2: 1) 33% or acerola juice concentrate and red beet juice concentrate (5: 1) 33%, maltodextrin, caramel, flavorings, acidity regulators (citric acid, malic acid), thickeners (xanthan gum, guar gum) ), sweeteners (acesulfame K, sucralose), beta-carotene, retinyl acetate, colecalciferol, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, L-ascorbic acid, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, nicotinamide, pyrotoxamine monotin, , calcium lactate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, magnesium lactate, zinc gluconate, sodium selenite.
Ingredients country of origin: UK, Germany
Manufacturer country: Latvia
Usage: For children from 5 years. Dissolve 2 scoops (20 g) of powder in 250 ml of water. The vitamin drink can be used every day of the year.